Half-Blood Prince Countdown





Wednesday, 05 November 2008

Asshole Award: ELECTROLUX


And the award goes toe: Electrolux. As they say "Nothing sucks like Electrolux", and it's so true in so many ways!

For more than two weeks now I've been trying to get hold of Electrolux South Africa to find out where I will be able to purchase a vacuum cleaner bag for my vacuum cleaner. I visited their web site for their contact details and was given this number: +27 (0) 860 234 481 /2/3, which we've tried several times with no luck. The lovely answering service would ask where you would like to be by pressing the appropriate number, where you will then be put through to the correct service required, you hope! From here you will be put on hold, to be forgotten, once again!

So OK, let's try them before doing my post!

Miracles upon miracles, a real talking person actually answered after making my choice or service. This lovely lady informed me that there's a Electrolux Service Department in Cape Town, just around the corner from me. Hallelujah!

I phoned Cape Town Service Department and "whala" I was helped within less than a minute of making my call and best off all is that they've got stock!

So overall I still had a bad experience, being thrown from pillar to post by incompetent answering services. See what happens when you remove actual people from doing their jobs.

No comments: