Half-Blood Prince Countdown





Sunday, 02 November 2008

Idea...... Asshole Award!

I know there's GRAMMY Award, Billboard, Latin Grammy,  Humour Award, American Music Award, ...hehe, not really watchin' em'..but it's always fun to see those cool people in their absolutely gorgeous suits, handling the trophy feeling so greatfull (yada yada yada)..not buying it! hehe...

Anyway, about the award thinggy.. I want to start an "Asshole Award", maybe first weekly depending on how many people makes themselves assholes! Now these people can be politicians, friends, shop assistants, anyone that you think deserves this wonderful award.

I don't want to be the only one contributing to this award, so if you've got an award to give, leave me a comment and I will see that it gets posted.

No comments: