Half-Blood Prince Countdown





Sunday, 10 August 2008

T.F.A

You Are My Destiny

When you first came into my life,
you were exciting and new to me,
and I wanted so much to be with you
every minute I could...

You were almost to good to be true,
like a dream found deep inside my heart.
Suddenly, you were
a very important part of my future,
and I wanted you there.

Now you are a part of my soul.
I love you deeply, and I can't remember
ever feeling any other way.
I know you are my destiny.
You are what was meant to be,
and you make me so happy.

You are my true love,
and I thank my lucky stars above
for bringing you to me.
I am glad you came into my life.
and I'm so very, very glad
you stayed.
                                                                                                           09/08/2002

1 comment:

Mallemeule said...

Congratulations guys!!!

Wishing you a lifetime of happiness! Every moment is worth it, even the hard times. Always be each others soft places. Always listen. Always be respectful. And always stand togther!

Lots of love
Lezars