Half-Blood Prince Countdown





Wednesday, 17 September 2008

Hard At Work......

Hi guys!

It's 21h30 and I'm only getting a chance now to sit in front of my PC for the first time today! The PC withdrawals is seriously getting to me, seeing that I normally spend at least 12 hours a day at my desk as it's my life and work.

Today though was a bit of a change as I'm busy helping renovating a shop floor. Well by renovating I mean breaking down walls, shelves, removing electrical cabling, painting, and much more. Hard physical labour, compared to sitting at my desk and using my PC! WOW, what a day, I'm sure I've got someone else's body at the moment, and the worst is I volunteered till the end of the week.

Why am I saying all this? Well, my blog may bit a bit on the slow side for this week, so please bare with me, promise it will be back to normal quite soon! Talk soonest.

No comments: