Half-Blood Prince Countdown





Sunday, 14 September 2008

Postings.......

Hi there:

For first time readers or viewers of my blog, you would notice that at the moment there's only postings on sport, well I love sport and have decided that weekends from now on will only be on sport! Why not? At least it aint politics! Some of you might actually find it handy, some not, but I like supporting my teams! If you feel your team is not getting the support you like, leave me a comment and I will see what I can do!

Becoming more serious, during the week as little as possible will be given to sport, accept for the moment while the Beijing Paralympic Games 2008 is taking place. South Africa is doing real good, and without my or your support none of it is possible, so come on support your country!

If there is anything you guys want me to cover or post on, let me know!

No comments: